From Our Editors
The friendly neighborhood gym of Northeast Fitness makes it easy, and fun, to get in shape with a variety of exciting classes, enthusiastic instructors, state-of-the-art equipment, and a lovely treehouse setting. Here are a few highlights of this gem of a gym:
- Total Strength Body Training: These strength circuits combine free weights, kettlebells, TRX suspension training, and a variety of fun fitness toys
- Realryder Indoor Cycling: This total body experience features an articulating frame that works your core and upper body as you’re spinning
- Krankcycle Upper Body Cycling: It's like biking with your arms,allowing you to work you upper body while getting the same cardiovascular benefits as spinning
- Reformer & Barre Pilates: Stott Reformer Pilates and Barre Pilates in both traditional classes and circuit classes tighten your core, strengthen your body, and marry your movement and breathing
- Yoga: Calm your body and mind with a restorative yoga session, put in some work in power yoga, or try out the Spin-Yin class for a unique Realryder cycle plus Yin Yoga fusion workout.