About this Business
- HoursSun2:15 PM - 4:00 PMMon-Fri4:00 PM - 9:00 PMSat10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
From Our Editors
In a 13,000-square-foot indoor gym chock-full of parkour bars, climbable walls, and foam pits, Adaptive Movement Parkour's team motivates visitors to reach for new heights of athleticism while having fun in the process. Under the direction of a certified parkour coach, the instructors teach students ages 6 and up how to perform awe-inspiring tricks and stunts once thought only possible in the movies.
Four Ways to Move Your Body at Adaptive Movement Parkour
- Parkour: In a safe, contained environment, instructors show students how to run, jump, climb, swing, and flip around obstacles as an exhilarating form of exercise.
- Martial Arts: The gym's roster of experienced martial artists teach a wide array of disciplines ranging from Brazilian jiu-jitsu to Jeet Kune Do Concepts—Bruce Lee's system of training.
- Yoga: Participants of all skill levels aim to balance their mind, body, and spirit through a series of limbering postures synchronized with breathing techniques.
- Breakdancing: Nimble, rhythmically inclined instructors cover the fundamentals of breakdancing before students branch out and create their own B-boy or B-girl persona.