· Redeemed February 22, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- One escape-room game for four, valid Sunday–Thursday
- One private escape-room for up to eight, valid Sunday–Thursday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Online reservation required required; not valid for phone reservations. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not applicable for corporate team building events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Breakout Newport News
At Breakout Newport News, communication is key. In each of five thrilling escape-rooms, groups must work together to solve puzzles, decipher clues, and in order to escape the room within a 60-minute time limit. The result is a bonding experience ideal for everything from a friends' night out to a corporate team-building exercise that isn't just another keyboard–throwing contest. Read on for descriptions of Breakout Newport News' scenarios:
- Museum Heist: The only way to catch a thief is to become a thief. A rare collection of art has been stolen, but your group might have a lead—if you can recover it within an hour.
- The Kidnapping: It's the classic escape scenario: you've been kidnapped, and you only have an hour before the kidnapper returns.
- Operation: Casino: Espionage is the key to solving this scenario, in which your group must bring down a spy syndicate by uncovering the identity of a missing agent—and navigating the twists and turns along the way.
- Island Escape: The hour-long time limit : a once-dormant volcano has suddenly awoken, and the lava throw threatens to wipe out the island. That is, unless you can find your way to safety.
- Hostage: The plane was hijacked, but you didn't crash—you just ended up handcuffed to your friend in the hijackers' headquarters. There's a larger mystery afoot, though, and you have only an hour to figure out what's up in time to escape.