About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay into March 2019.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Hover your mouse over the dates on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
- You may have the maximum number of guests in any room for no additional fee.
- Daily water park passes for up to the maximum room occupancy are included in all options.
- A $25 dining credit per stay valid at Camp Critter Bar & Grille or Antler Shanty is included with all options.
- A $25 resort credit per stay valid at Elements Spa Salon, Scooops Kid Spa, Northern Lights Arcade, MagiQuest, or Trading Post Gift Shop is included with all options; not valid for RMT spa services at Elements.
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more on the Fine Print & Details tab above. Click here for FAQ.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls is its 100,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Canada Vortex—an enclosed water slide that shoots you into a swirling funnel before dropping you into the pool below—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a multistory treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast playing water basketball in Otter Lake and taking on the mini water slides in Chipmunk Cove. Thrill seekers who are at least 48 inches tall can test their limits on the Wolf Tail water slide, where riders travel 248 feet in just eight seconds as they are hurled down a nearly vertical 20-foot drop and flipped upside down in a 360-degree loop.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Family-friendly fun: The resort offers games and activities for kids of all ages; there’s also a poolside bar that serves adult beverages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as painting at Cub Club can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to six or seven people. Some suites have themed sleeping areas for little ones.
- Use your $25 dining credit at Antler Shanty, which serves breakfast and dinner daily, or at Camp Critter Bar & Grille.
- Additional perk: Your stay includes a $25 credit redeemable at Elements Spa Salon, Scooops Kid Spa, Northern Lights Arcade, MagiQuest, or Trading Post Gift Shop.
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.