After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- Escape-room game for two, valid Monday–Thursday
- Escape-room game for four, valid Monday–Thursday
- Private escape-room game for up to eight, valid Monday–Thursday
Escape-room games are inherently adrenaline inducing. With 60 minutes on the clock and a mystery before them, teams use their critical thinking skills to uncover hidden items, crack codes, and solve puzzles to escape before time is up. The real allure of Breakout Atlanta isn’t the challenging detective work, though. Rather, it’s the thrilling narratives behind each escape room. Read on to learn about the mysteries facing players.
- The Kidnapping: In Breakout Atlanta’s most intense scenario, players have been abducted and handcuffed inside an unfamiliar room. Using hidden messages from the previous victim, the team collaborates to escape before the kidnapper returns.
- The Museum Heist: The night before its opening, an illustrious art showing’s masterpiece disappears and several other pieces have been replaced with fakes. Players must work together to find the artwork and culprit before the gallery opens.
- Casino Royale: While investigating the disappearance of an MI6 agent, the team is trapped in a room of the Casino Royale. In just an hour, its members must follow clues to locate the missing agent and determine the kidnapper.
- Island Escape: A new room currently in the works, Island Escape sees players abandoned on a tropical island whose previously dormant volcano is now rumbling. The group must flee the island within the hour—before the volcano’s lava reaches them.
- Mystery Mansion: This spine-chilling adventure starts in the ruins of an old mansion – abandoned decades ago by a reclusive and eccentric family. Since then, rumors have spread about a presence looming over the old house. Work as a team to race the clock and uncover the mansion's secrets in this all-ages mystery adventure.
We asked Bryce Anderson of Breakout Games what advice he'd give to beginners. Then we asked him what he'd say if he had money riding on it.