About Le Mandingue African Restaurant
Ms. Fanta, the woman behind Le Mandingue African Restaurant has been crafting fine African cuisine for over a decade. A native of Liberia, she came to Philadelphia with the dream of cultivating her love of West African cooking.
- Attiéké with fish: This traditional dish, made from grated cassava pulp is served alongside grilled fish and subtly sweet fried plantains
- Jollof rice: The precursor to Louisiana's jambalaya, this one-pot rice dish is made with tomatoes, onions, and spicy peppers—served with a choice of meat.
- Palava sauce: this spicy stew mingles complex flavors, sided with rice
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 23, 2018
· April 26, 2018
· April 24, 2018
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days