- One G-Pass to an Arizona Diamondbacks game, starting from $20.50
- Click to view the seating chart
Dates and Opponents
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies (June 23–25)
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals (June 27–28)
- Against the Colorado Rockies (July 1–2 or September 11–13), fireworks on July 1
- Against the Cincinnati Reds (July 8–9)
- Against the Washington Nationals (July 21–23)
- Against the Atlanta Braves (July 24–25)
- Against the Los Angeles Dodgers (August 8–10 or August 29–30)
- Against the Chicago Cubs (August 11–13)
- Against the Houston Astros (August 14)
- Against the San Francisco Giants (August 25-27 & September 25-26)
- Against the San Diego Padres (September 8–10)
- Against the Miami Marlins (September 22–24)
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Groupons. You may redeem your G-Pass via the Groupon mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
After joining the National League's West Division in 1998, it only took four seasons for the Arizona Diamondbacks to become World Series champions, making them the fastest expansion team to win it all in MLB history. Since then, the D-backs faithful continue to fill the stands of Chase Field, a 48,000-seat retractable-roof ballpark constructed for the team's inaugural season. The dbTV board in center field replays crucial saves and high-flying hits in 136'x46' of high-definition glory, and just beyond the fence in right-center field, a swimming pool allows fans to cool off on hot days. During the fourth inning of every game, kids can interact with D. Baxter the Bobcat in his upper-concourse Den equipped with slides and batting cages.