Chefs craft veal scaloppini, homemade agnolotti, and other northern Italian specialties from locally sourced, organic ingredients
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for $50 worth of Italian food
- See the full menu
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up at the reservation day and time
- Present reservation confirmation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must schedule reservation on www.groupon.com to redeem this offer. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellation fee up to the price of your Groupon will be charged for no-shows or if you do not call up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Caffe Delle Stelle
Intent on bringing a small piece of northern Italy to Hayes Valley, the chefs at Caffe Delle Stelle prepare Old World classics alongside inspired twists on less common dishes. This means that diners can find a home-style portion of lasagna with bolognese sauce as well as rosemary-tinged polenta crepes filled with corn, spinach, zucchini, and a basil-infused cream.
A Glance at the Menu
- The selection changes often as fresh, seasonal produce becomes available throughout the year.
- To keep flavors vibrant, the chefs seek out as many organic and locally grown ingredients as possible.
- Every piece of bread and pasta is made from scratch the same day that it is served.
- The restaurant's northern Italian specialties include agnolotti: ravioli stuffed with braised eggplant and veal.
A Peek into the Dining Room
Caffe Delle Stelle's dining room combines the inviting ambiance of an Italian trattoria with the casually refined spirit of an American bistro. Earth-toned walls complement the space's rich woodwork, metal chandeliers and lanterns, and collection of paintings and black-and-white photographs. Gauzy white curtains frame the large windows, allowing natural light to fall across diners' plates.