- Alive After Five Happy Hour Cruise
Step aboard and leave the workday in the wake with the new Alive After Five happy hour cruise. Pass by sights on the San Francisco Bay like the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and the iconic city skyline on this 2-hour cocktail cruise. DJ’s will play the latest tunes while guests sit back and relax with a drink in hand. Co-workers, friends, or family are welcome and head down to Pier 3 on the Embarcadero to board.
See the available dates.
- Two-Hour Yacht Cruise
- Local DJ Spinning Top 40’s or Guest DJ’s
- San Francisco Bay Views including photo opportunities with the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, the Bay Bridge and McCovey Cove on game nights
- Cash Bar - Full bar available to purchase beverages on board
- Small bites available to purchase (no food included with ticket)
- Cocktail Seating - Limited, non-guaranteed seating. First come, first serve
Hornblower Cruises & Events
The high-end fleet of Hornblower Cruises & Events fills ports up and down the California coast, as well as in New York, with similar eco-friendly extravagance. Founded by environmental engineer Terry MacRae, Hornblower puts its luxe navy to use hosting dining, entertainment, special-event, and sightseeing cruises, as well as journeying to such storied landmarks as Alcatraz Island and the Statue of Liberty. Beyond these cruises, Terry's team champions green practices through the Respect Our Planet initiative, which works to develop and promote earth-considerate practices such as using hybrid boats that draw power from the sun.