About this Business
From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About Cigar Bar & Grill
As one of the few bars in San Francisco where smoking is legal, Cigar Bar & Grill draws cigar-lovers from all over the city to its fully stocked humidor. Guests can enjoy a smoke on the heated patio while savoring an exquisite meal or cocktail. Here are some of the reasons behind all the buzz:
- Its humidor brims with good stuff. If guests don’t wish to bring their own cigars, they can choose from hand-rolled varieties such as Romeo y Julieta, La Gloria Cubana, and Portofino.
- It features an extensive drink selection. In addition to preparing specialty cocktails, such as their signature mojito, they pour housemade sangria, wine, and craft beer.
- It uses fresh and organic ingredients. To prepare their rustic-take on pub grub, cooks rely on organic veggies and locally-sourced meats, including free-range chicken raised in the San Joaquin Valley.
- There's never a dull moment. Bands, including salsa band Rumbaché and the Josh Jones Latin Jazz Ensemble, perform nearly every night. Visitors can also entertain themselves by playing pool on the outdoor and indoor tables.
- It's relaxing. Despite the lively atmosphere, guests can still sink into leather couches and leisurely admire work by local artists Anastasia Schipani and Mike Wolf.