Request a Deal
Love this business? The more people who sign up, the more likely we are to get a deal.
People make it happen. Spread the word to request a deal!
2 signed up for this.
About this Business
From Our Editors
Barking Dog Alehouse: A User’s Guide
- Appetizer: black bean nachos with housemade pico de gallo
- Entree: fish and chips with waffle fries and housemade tartar sauce
- Dessert: chocolate-walnut brownie served à la mode
What to Drink: The bar’s 19 rotating taps feature beers from local favorites and microbrewers around the country. Bartenders also pour selections from an impressive collection of more than 30 scotches.
When to Go
- Stop by from 3–6 p.m or 8–10 p.m. any day of the week for happy hour, which features discounts on imperial pints, house wines, well drinks, and appetizers.
- To keep your brain nimble, swing by on Tuesday nights at 7:30 p.m. for pub trivia.
Inside Tip: Barking Dog Alehouse takes its family-friendly vibe seriously, offering a special kids’ menu packed with chicken tenders, burgers, and miniature ice cream sundaes.