All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 Value Towards Dinner for Two People: Valid Monday–Friday
- $60 Value Towards Dinner for Four People: Valid Monday–Friday
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Vouchers must be used with at least 2 or 4 people according to option purchased. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ruamit Thai
Ruamit Thai creates authentic Thai dishes full of flavor. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Talay pad karee: Squid, shrimp, fish, and scallops are stir-fried with curry, broccoli, baby corn, carrots, mushrooms, and basil leaves.
- Masamun nua: Stewed beef curry is served with coconut milk, potatoes, onions, and fried shallots with peanuts on top.
- Buddha jum sean: Tofu is stir-fried with bell peppers, onions, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, snap peas, green onions, and bean sprouts.