All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed 3 days ago
Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed April 11, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $28 for escape game for one ($38 value)
- $51 for escape game for two ($76 value)
- $92.50 for escape game for four ($152 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riddle Me Out
At Riddle Me Out, your brain is your most important tool. After all, it's the only thing standing between you and freedom from one of three room-escape scenarios designed to tax your wits and test your problem-solving skills. And you're going to need every last ounce of brain power to outsmart these riddles that blend futuristic technology and old-fashioned physical puzzles. Fortunately, you won't be alone: each room is built to hold at least six players, who must work together to solve high-tech puzzles and find clues relating to their escape. Read on to learn more about the three immersive experiences:
- Bank Heist: What makes robbing a bank easier? In this case, the answer is "a lack of security cameras." However, would-be crooks shouldn't get too cocky. The cameras will only be down for 60 minutes, so you'll need to think and act fast if you want to pull off this caper undetected.
- Jailbreak: Usually when you return from a foreign country, your biggest problem is usually jet lag. But this trip is anything but usual. On your way home, you've been detained by the FBI for smuggling drugs. You're innocent, but you don't plan to stick around to plead your case. Instead, you're busting out.
- Alice in Wonderland: One minute, you're walking down a New York City street. The next, you're in a world of talking caterpillars, time-obsessed rabbits, and a red queen with murder on her mind. Wonderland is a fine place to read about, but you wouldn't want to live here. Unfortunately, you've got just 60 minutes to escape before fantasy becomes your reality...forever!