Detectives travel around the City, Cracking Codes, Solving Puzzles to Eliminating Suspects and find the Culprit.
About This Deal
- Start time: chosen by players; For booking purposes, the start time is set to 1 p.m.
- Available rooms: Wizard’s World
- Wizard’s World is an outdoor, GPS-based Detective game, during which the players have to find who attacked Professor Hergolor outside the library of treasures. Sergeant Smudge will guide the players and provide hints to help them locate the culprit and reclaim the magic objects.
- Suitable for all ages; players younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- What to bring:
- Fully changed mobile devices or a battery pack
- Comfortable shoes
- Pen and paper to write down helpful clues
About 007 Escape Games
007 Escape Games provides clue-solving adventure games for groups of sleuths of all ages. Bring your team together to solve a clever detective game to escape the clutches of evil. Everyone gets to play in the comfort of their own homes. Participants get transported to a fictional game were they solve puzzles to escape.