Join 105F’s virtual yoga studio for Livestream yoga, pilates, and meditation classes, 3-4 times per day, 7 days a week taught over Zoom
About This Deal
- Click to see the class schedule.
- Communication method: Zoom
- Valid for Traditional Hot Yoga, Inferno Hot Pilates, Yin Yoga, Rocket Vinyasa Yoga, and Pilates classes.
Need To Know
About 105F Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness
Beginner and seasoned yogis alike are welcome. We invite you to join our daily Livestream classes to stretch, sweat, smile and feel good with us from the comfort of your home. Our expertly trained instructors lead a variety of class offerings and styles.... come to try them all and discover your favorites!
- Smart60 & Original90: Both classes follow the same sequence— two breathing exercises and 26 standing and floor postures, which utilize deep twists and bends to methodically work muscle groups throughout the body.
- Inferno Hot Pilates: Increase endurance, build strength, and move to the music with this heart racing, blood pumping, and metabolism-boosting 60-minute pilates-method high-intensity interval training (HIIT) class.
- Yin Yoga: A restorative, relaxed experience — you'll be guided through class with deep stretches and long holds that benefit joints, ligaments, and connective tissues.
- Vinyasa: Flow-through class with sun salutations, standing and seated postures, backbends, and arm balances while matching movement to breath.
- Progressive Hatha: Creatively sequenced, every class is structured around a main theme, dedicating time to warm up and progressively working up toward a peak posture.
- Rocket Vinyasa: This Ashtanga-based strength building flow series is accessible to all, yet incorporates challenging poses and eloquently caters to the modern yogi who thirsts for more.
- Yoga Nidra Meditation: A class entirely comprised of guided meditation, participants simply assume a comfortable lying-down position, close their eyes, and let the instructor's voice guide them to a state of deep relaxation and bliss.
Groupon Guide to Chicago
Humans of 105F