All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for $30 worth of Indian food
- Click here to view a menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine in only. Not valid towards lunch buffet. Valid only towards food; not valid toward drinks. Limit 1 per party/table. Not valid on federal holidays or special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 1947 Indian Restaurant
Sterling's 1947 Indian Restaurant name is a nod to the year India won its independence from Britain. But that's not the only important number behind the eatery.
- 3 DC-area restaurants are under Asad Sheikh: 1947 Indian Restaurant, Curry Mantra, and London Curry House
- 20+ flavorful Indian dishes fill 1947's lunch buffet, available 7 days a week
- 2 nights each week—Friday and Saturday—the restaurant hosts live performances of classical Indian music