- $15 for $30 worth of Indian food
- Click here to view a menu
1947 Indian Restaurant
Sterling's 1947 Indian Restaurant name is a nod to the year India won its independence from Britain. But that's not the only important number behind the eatery.
- 3 DC-area restaurants are under Asad Sheikh: 1947 Indian Restaurant, Curry Mantra, and London Curry House
- 20+ flavorful Indian dishes fill 1947's lunch buffet, available 7 days a week
- 2 nights each week—Friday and Saturday—the restaurant hosts live performances of classical Indian music