If the game Monopoly taught us anything, it’s that owning a car is a responsibility equal to that of owning a dog (or a thimble) and that free parking is something that happens to other people. Monopolize a space of your own with today’s Groupon from Ace Parking. Choose from the following options and locations:
- Choose from the following options at 300 Capitol Mall Garage:
- For $82, you get one month of regular parking (a $165 value).
- For $92, you get one month of reserved parking (a $185 value).
- For $1,110, you get one year of reserved parking (a $2,220 value).
For $90, you get 10 all-day parking-validation stickers (a $180 value).<p>
- Choose from the following options at 900 13th St. Garage:
- For $9, you get one day of parking from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (an $18 value).
- For $85, you get one month of unreserved parking (a $170 value).
- For $1,020, you get one year of parking (a $2,040 value).
- For $90, you get 10 all-day parking-validation stickers (a $180 value).<p>
Ace Parking provides comfy boarding quarters for passenger vehicles when their proprietors are preoccupied. Located downtown just east of Crocker Park, the automated, 24/7 300 Capitol Mall Garage houses 783 stations for harnessing horseless buggies, and maintains security and commuter safety via round-the-clock guards and bat-signals. The 900 13th St. location, located by the Sacramento Convention Center and the Sheraton Grand Sacramento, boasts 864 spaces. Occasional parkers take comfort in a 10-pack of validated stickers, which can later be used to create a decoupage of expired stickers, while more frequent downtown drivers can surprise their cars with extended parking passes and the peace of engine that comes with a reserved spot in a cozy garage.
In the more than 60 years since it opened its first lot, Ace Parking has grown to operate 450 facilities across the United States. Their services range from long-term parking for airports to valet services for hotels, restaurants, and support groups for those with parallel-parking phobias. The company also consults with clients on eco-friendly parking solutions and partners with numerous charitable organizations.