Choose Between Two Options
$45 for a Mediterranean meal for two (up to $88 value)
- One shared appetizer, pizza, or pasta dish (up to $10)
- Two Entrees (up to $19 each, $38 total)
- Four beers, glasses of wine, or well drinks (up to $10 each, $40 total)
$90 a Mediterranean meal for four Two Shared Appetizers, Pizzas, or Pastas, Four Entrees, and Eight Beers, Glasses of Wine, or Well Drinks (up to $176 value)
- Two shared appetizers, pizzas, or pasta dishes (up to $10 each, $20 total)
- Four entrees (up to $19 each, $76 total)
- Eight beers, glasses of wine, or well drinks (up to $10 each, $80 total)
See the menu.
Acri Cafe may be named after the southern Italian town of Acri, but it's a place where Italian, Greek, and Latin flavors all come together. Its chefs grill octopus, slide margherita pizzas into the wood-fired oven, blend seafood into paella, and grilled steaks. They sweeten things up with a strawberry-topped Nutella pizza that guests can enjoy for dessert.
Patrons dig into their meals in a spacious dining area complete with high ceilings and illuminated columns. They can watch the chefs working their magic with the pizza oven in the corner or grab a seat at the long counter-style bar, where industrial-style lighting illuminates black-and-white-pinstripe wallpaper.