All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 15, 2016
Reviewed September 21, 2015
Reviewed September 20, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Mexican dinner cuisine for two or more for dine-in
- $24 for $40 worth of Mexican dinner cuisine for four or more for dine-in
- $12 for $20 worth of Mexican food for pickup
- Valid for pickup
- Orders available: Monday–Friday, 5–9 p.m.
How to Order for Pickup
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with any other specials or promotions. At least 4 people must be present for 4 person voucher. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Pickup option can only be redeemed through Groupon.com; not valid towards dine-in. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ahuua Mexican Grill
The scents of coriander and chili powder fill the air at Ahuua Mexican Grill. Of course, this isn't surprising considering that the restaurant's chefs use a variety of traditional spices to add a touch of heat and authenticity to every dish they make. They fill the menu's burritos, tacos, and tortas with classic proteins, such as chorizo, shredded chicken, and fried fish, as well as some harder-to-find options including beef tongue and poblano peppers. Diners can also customize their meals by adding accoutrements such as guacamole and sour cream (which is probably only sour because it's not guacamole).