- One Tasting Flight Package
- Party Package for Up to 10 People
Flight Package includes:
- One tasting flight includes six 4oz pours.
- One pint glass
- One T-shirt
Party Package includes:
- 10 pint glasses
- One private tour
- A private room
- A private tasting with four 4 oz pours per person
Ale Industries adopts several labels: oldest and largest brewery in Oakland and longest running barrel program in the Bay Area. Although team prefers not to categorize its beers—instead focusing on the eco-friendly brewing technology used in their production—there's still plenty of flavor on draft in the taproom. Check out a few of the beers you may find there.
- East Bay IPA: Plenty of hops fill this West Coast–style IPA, which is balanced out with a rich malt backbone. (7.75% ABV)
- Cherry Kush: A blend of organic, tart cherry juice and of the brewery's Golden State of Mind results in a sweet, tea-like brew. (4.40% ABV)
- Dueling Pipers: An imperial version of the Rye'd Piper, this limited-release beer is characterized by its big coconut and chocolate flavors. (10.5% ABV)