Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a two-game bowling night for two people ($30.45 value)
- Two games of bowling ($4.50 value per game, per person)
- Shoe rental for two ($3.25 value per pair)
- One bucket of popcorn ($2 value)
- One pitcher of soda ($3.95 value)<p>
$36 for a two-hour bowling night for six people ($69.45 value) * Two-hour lane rental ($44 value) * Shoe rental for six ($3.25 value per pair) * One bucket of popcorn ($2 value) * One pitcher of soda ($3.95 value)<p>
Don't be fooled by the name. Allen Bowl is really three destinations in one: bowling alley, arcade, and restaurant. Here's a quick look at each part.
- Eight sets of identical triplets could bowl simultaneously across the alley's 24 lanes.
- Bowlers as young as 3 can sign up for a youth league; adults have leagues as well.
- Pins and shoes all glow under black lights during Glow Bowling.
- Five pool tables operate via quarters.
- The arcade games are kid-friendly; no adult themes or references to Santa being fake.
- Tied in bowling? Settle it with a round of air hockey or basketball.
Kegler's Grill & Bar
- If you're extra hungry, order the #3: three chicken strips, french fries, toast, gravy, and a drink.
- Larger groups can share a 16-inch supreme pizza.
- Bartenders mix margaritas and pour domestic beers from the tap.
- The menu even has a section for breakfast.