Pearl Harbor Tour teaches about Pearl Harbor’s history, as well as admire the view of Ko’olau Mountains or visit the USS Arizona Memorial
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
See their Tripadvisor reviews.
Customers may buy multiple vouchers to reach the desired party size.
- Round trip luxury bus transportation from several Waikiki pickups
- Sightseeing of panoramic views of Pearl Harbor, the Ko’olau Mountains and the Pacific Fleet
- Documentary of Pearl Harbor Memorial
- Boat ride to USS Arizona Memorial (Disclaimer: due to safety issues, guests are currently unable to disembark onto the Memorial but the boat tour will still allow up-close views of the memorial).
- Trip to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and to the statue of King Kamehameha the Great
- Complimentary Portuguese donut from the world famous Leonards Bakery
Starting the day bright and early from 10 convenient pickups in Waikiki, they will make their way out to Pearl Harbor where guests enjoy a complimentary Portuguese donut from world famous Leonards Bakery (malasada) before entering the visitors center. After enjoying the Pearl Harbor experience, they will drive through downtown Honolulu and take a trip over to the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific. Then it’s off to see the statue of King Kamehameha the Great before returning to Waikiki.
You will enjoy panoramic views of Pearl Harbor, the Ko’olau Mountains, and the Pacific Fleet as you walk through interesting museums, watch the Pearl Harbor Documentary exclusive to the Memorial, and even have a chance to view the USS Bowfin Submarine (admission to the USS Bowfin Submarine not included).
Perhaps the highlight of this experience is the boat ride taken over to the USS Arizona Memorial, the iconic white structure that has been built directly over the final resting place of the USS Arizona and the many crew that are entombed within. It is here at the memorial where you will witness the Black Tears of the Arizona, a seemingly never ending stream of oil that still seeps from the sunken battleship below.
Check out their other Hawaii Tour offerings:
About Aloha Hawaii Tours
For the past 20 years, Aloha Hawaii Tours has been showcasing the beauty and culture of the Hawaiian Islands. As a locally owned and operated tour company, they offer an insider perspective on the best places to visit whether it be Maui's coastlines or the lookouts of Oahu. Their semi-private buses, each piloted by experienced and knowledgable guides, offer an intimate and comfortable viewing experience for small groups.
- Pearl Harbor Tour: round trip luxury bus transportation and tour with panoramic views of Pearl Harbor, the Ko’olau Mountains and the Pacific Fleet. A boat ride will take passengers up close to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Circle Island Tour with Snorkeling: adventure tour where travelers can snorkel along the North Shore as well as hike up the trails of Diamond Head State Monument