Kids and adults can romp around a trampoline park that features attractions such as dodgeball court, basketball, foam pit, and more
About This Deal
- Table Party Package includes:
- Two hours of jump and party time
- Full access to the entire park
- Free bottled water for all party attendees
- Two large one-topping Mr. Jim’s Pizzas
- Plates, plasticware, and napkins
- Personal ATP party host
- Party setup and clean-up
- Altitude safety socks for each jumper
- One complimentary jump pass for the birthday child good for a future visit
- Jump Passes valid walk-in customers only
- Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
- Reservation required for the party option; not valid for existing reservations
- Altitude Trampoline Socks required and not included unless otherwise stated; available for purchase for $3 per pair.
- Valid only at Cedar Hill location
- The attractions include:
- Stunt Air Bag
- Kids’ Court
About Altitude Trampoline Park
Trampolining dates back to the ancient Inuit, who used blanket-toss ceremonies to honor the whale harvest. While the concept has evolved, the good-natured spirit around the activity remains at Altitude, an indoor play park featuring thousands of square feet of wall-to-wall trampolines.
Beyond its main attraction, which invites visitors to bounce and backflip across expansive springy surfaces, Altitude intensifies the fun with tumble tracks, basketball hoops, and stunt airbag. All ages can compete in high-energy trampoline-dodgeball matches, with serious contenders going head to head in tournaments.