What You'll Get
Today’s deal lets you choose between two private guitar lessons from American Guitar Academy at any of its five Portland-area locations. Choose from these two options:
- For $49, get four individual private guitar lessons (a $129.95 value)
- For $59, get four two-person private guitar lessons (a $144.95 value)
- Learn how to play guitar one-one-one with private lessons, or learn together with two-person private lessons
- Choose one of five convenient Portland-area studio locations
- Learn from nine experienced guitar instructors
- Use accelerated learning method to ensure students learn up to eight times faster than traditional lessons
- Teach students ages 4 and older
- Learning music can increase confidence, learning abilities in music and in academics, and increases sociability
- Students without guitar may use one of AGA’s at either of its five locations or purchase a discounted new guitar at its Hillsboro location
The Beaverton Valley Times featured American Guitar Academy for its streamlined learning method. Customer testimonials talk about how quickly American Guitar Academy helps them achieve their goals. > * Taking concepts about muscle memory and applying them to learning the guitar has paid off handsomely for Harrison’s students. Most of them can play their favorite music in less than six months, he said, compared to the two to four years it typically takes to gain such skill. – Nancy Townsley, Beaverton Valley Times
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy 3 addt'l as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by 3/6, lessons expire 30 days from activation date. By appointment only. Not valid for current students or retail items. Lessons must be used by same students. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About American Guitar Academy
Each of the guitar coaches at American Guitar Academy are certified in the school's signature teaching method. Developed over 25 years, this house-honed instruction technique incorporates scientific research to help fingers learn to shred frets up to eight times faster than alternative methods. During half-hour lessons, instructors guide budding rock stars aged 4 years and up through the basics of strumming chords and seamlessly stitching together riffs. These comprehensive lessons on classical, electric, or acoustic guitars are offered either with a live online instructor or via videos and guarantee that students will be playing their favorite music within six months of training. Students may begin lessons without owning a guitar, but are encouraged to gain access to one quickly for mastering scales and the ability to solo with their teeth.