Thai and Swedish massages can reduce pain and tension, boost energy levels, and help the body heal
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
About Thai massage:
- Blend of assisted yoga, passive stretching, and pressing massage movements
- Customers remain fully clothed
- Aims to have an energizing effect and align the energies of the body (rhythmic compression along the body’s energy lines)
- Can help reduce stress, improve flexibility, and range of motion
- Therapist moves and stretches the customer in a sequence of postures
- Possible benefits include reduction of muscle spasticity, back pain, balance problems, and migraine symptoms
About Swedish massage:
- Offered in most clinics, gyms, spas, and wellness centers
- Full-body muscle relaxation
- Recommended for those recovering from an injury
- Based on the Western concepts of anatomy and physiology
- Lotions or oils are used
- Therapist begins with broad general strokes and transitions to specific strokes to address problem areas
- Five basic strokes: effleurage (long smooth strokes), petrissage (kneading, rolling, and lifting), friction (wringing or small circular movements), tapotement (percussion), and vibration (rocking and shaking movements)
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Not valid for pregnancy clients. An additional fee will apply for re-booking ($20 for 60-minute option $30 for 90-minute option) not valid during special events or on federal holidays or federal holiday weekends. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ancient Thai Massage
The friendly staff at Ancient Thai Massage tailor their massage methods to fit each client's individual needs. Guests are invited to try a couple's massage with a loved one, or a treatment to soothe inflammation and tension. Communication between therapist and guest is key during these and any other massages; if the procedure becomes too painful or ineffective, Ancient Thai's massage therapists are quick to adjust. After the procedure, therapists may offer guests a cup of warm, soothing Thai tea.