All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 16, 2013
Reviewed January 17, 2013
Reviewed January 6, 2013
What You'll Get
Health is something that should be monitored regularly, like a mailman with an addiction to making paper airplanes. Keep your well-being well watched with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for four vitamin-B12 injections (an $88 value)
- B12 sustains healthy nerve cells and red blood cells
- Naturally energizes the body
- Can increase calories burned, augment metabolism, and quicken digestion <p>
$58 for a basic checkup wellness test (a $129 value)
- Complete blood count tests for blood disorders such as leukemia and anemia
- Chemistry panel includes 16 tests that analyze glucose levels, electrolytes, and liver and kidney function
- Lipid panel evaluates cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL, and HDL levels, which can quantify the risk for stroke or coronary-artery disease
- Urinalysis identifies potential metabolic problems or kidney disorders
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone can reveal an underactive or overactive thyroid
- Blood-pressure check<p>
$225 for a fatigue panel (a $499 value), which tests the following:
- Complete blood count
- Chemistry panel
- Lyme disease
- Epstein barr
- Iron and total iron-binding capacity<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. Under 18 must have guardian present. Must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Any Lab Test Now
Founded 20 years ago by Dr. David Perlow, Any Lab Test Now boasts more than 100 centers nationwide where technicians administer thousands of standard lab tests priced to increase access and affordability for uninsured or low-income patients. Each location doubles as a draw center, where technicians acquire the specimens necessary for popular services—including glucose readings, HIV screenings, and urinalysis—before sending them to an off-site laboratory for testing.
Any Lab Test Now respects the need for discretion, so each HIPAA-compliant test can be taken anonymously in certain instances. Results are often available within 24–48 hours, and can be mailed, faxed, picked up, or transmitted telepathically for ultimate confidentiality. Though the team doesn’t divulge any medical advice, results can also be passed on to primary care physicians for further analysis.