Choose from Five Options
- $49 for a pass for 10 WaterMotion classes at Bellevue Aquatic Center ($97.50 value)
- $45 for a pass for 10 Aquarobics classes at Bellevue Aquatic Center ($92.50 value)
- $45 for a pass for 10 Aquarobics classes at Tukwila Pool ($82.50 value)
- $39 for a pass for 10 Aquarobics classes at Fife Community Center ($82.50 value)
- $39 for a pass for 10 Aquarobics classes at Federal Way Community Center ($82.50 value)
Aquarobics and WaterMotion Water Therapy
- Aquarobics: A work-at-your-own-pace program which includes high cardio potential. You’ll sweat and not even know it!
- WaterMotion Water Therapy: In a super heated 92 degree therapy pool, you’ll focus on core muscle development to help balance, muscle strengthening, and flexibility.
Both programs are great for a wide range of people from de-conditioned to athlete. No swimming experience is required for these classes, which are work-at-your-own-pace and great for people who suffer from joint pain or foot and back issues, as well as for pregnant women.
Read more about the WaterMotion and Aquarobics classes here.
Check scheduling here
Forget barbells, treadmills, or medicine balls. When it comes to exercise, the team at Aquarobics understands that the true power lies in a simple pool of water. Designed under the guidance of an orthopedic surgeon and a physical therapist, Aquarobics' three effective exercise programs unlock the hidden benefits of H2O for students of all ages and ability levels. During classes, students hop into a shallow pool for 60 minutes of cardio exercise. However, while the workouts are as low-impact as they seem on the surface, beneath the water, exciting physical changes take place. Thanks to water's buoyancy factor, our bodies weigh only 15% of their true mass when submerged, allowing an increased range of motion and the ability to perform workouts that would be difficult or impossible out of the pool. Water also boasts 12 times the resistance of air, adding a de facto weight training session to each class. The result is a joint-friendly, scalable workout program that helps students recover from injuries, build core strength, and boost balance and flexibility. Classes can also help mitigate the symptoms of medical conditions, including chronic pain, arthritis, and fibromyalgia.