All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- At the Ark Encounter, guests can admire a full-size Noah’s Ark and learn about it while touring it.
- The Creation Museum focuses on the Earth’s history as presented by the Bible and features attractions such as animatronic dinosaurs, planetarium, petting zoo, and more.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Child ticket: 5–12
- Youth ticket: 13–17
- Adult ticket: 18–59
- Senior ticket: 60+
- Free admission for children 4 and under
- Click here to view the opening hours for Ark Encounter; valid November 23rd - December 31st, 2018
- Click here to learn more about the Glice Skating Rink at the Ark Encounter
- Click here to view the opening hours for Creation Museum; valid November 23rd, 2018 - May 31st, 2019
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Ark Encounter: ATMs, lockers, family restrooms, strollers, wheelchairs, and ECVs available for rental, shuttle buses available to Ark Encounter from ticket booths in the parking lot
- Creation Museum: ATM, family restrooms, strollers, wheelchairs, and ECVs available for rental
- Transportation: on-site parking (additional fee)
- Read more about the Ark Encounter here.
- Read more about the Creation Museum here.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for special events. Not valid until November 23, 2018. Ark Encounter admission tickets are valid for one day and Creation Museum tickets are valid for two days in a 7 day period. Parking fees not included. Limit 10 per person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Ark Encounter and Creation Museum
The Ark Encounter: Ark Encounter features a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high, this modern engineering marvel amazes visitors young and old.
As you enter Noah’s world aboard the massive Ark, you’ll tour three decks filled with scores of world-class exhibit bays. These stunning exhibits allow you to experience what Noah’s life may have been like.
Creation Museum: The state-of-the-art Creation Museum allows you to venture through biblical history with stunning exhibits, botanical gardens, planetarium, zoo, zip line adventure course, and much more. This 75,000-square-foot facility has welcomed millions of guests since opening in Petersburg, Kentucky.
Nearly 150 exhibits feature fearsome animatronic dinosaurs, talking heroes of the faith, and professional displays that honor God´s Word. The museum also boasts a fun-filled, 200-seat special effects theater.