All supplies are included during fun ceramics classes geared toward kids or adults; classes are great for group outings or couples
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for one Young Artiste children’s ceramics class ($87.50 value)
- $61 for three classes for one child: Young Artiste children’s ceramics classes ($160 value)
- $40.50 for one Pottery Fun adult ceramics class ($99 value)
- $71.50 for three classes for one adult: Pottery Fun adult ceramics classes ($210 value)
During classes, kids or adults make their own pottery, with all supplies included. Students should be prepared to get messy during classes, and should bring appropriate clothing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Young Artiste's classes have a limit of 1 per child. Young Artiste's classes are valid for children aged 5-17. Schedule is subject to change; please call or email for updated class schedule. Valid for both beginner and experienced artists. Registration required. Subject to availability. May redeem across visits. Limit 5 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ARTime Studio
The curriculum at ARTime Studio is designed to help you create pieces within many medias while working with simple techniques which in turn will expand your artistic knowledge and skill.
- Services Sketching classes are where precision, technique refinement, and shadowing are taught to be key to well-balanced works of art. Painting with acrylics is the most basic and easy to learn painting medium. Working with chalk pastels allows students to blend colors with fingers and teaches about shadows and value. Painting with watercolor teaches about the color wheel and how to mix colors properly to control paint with water. Ceramics and pottery classes teach about hand-building, coiling, and throwing.
- Gabriela's Statement: "We want to enrich your talent by helping you acquire the skills of a fine artist..."
- The Benefits: Students will be exposed to different artistic medias that will further entice their own tastes and interests. The students who master at least one media get to show their creations at the student exhibition that ARTime proudly presents after every 3 months of instruction.