Kids or adults learn voice, strings, woodwinds & brass in individual lessons, or celebrate birthdays by singing or playing in a fun setting
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for two 30-minute private music lessons (age 7+), or two 45-minute early-education classes (age 3.5–6) ($88 value)
- $55 for four 30-minute private music lessons (age 7+), or four 45-minute early-education classes (age 3.5–6) ($176 value)
- $200 for a birthday party ($400 value)
Here are the following birthday party options:
- Rock City party (ages 4–6) for 90 minutes with up to 15 guests ($15 per additional guest; 30 guests max). Kids will see how rock n’ roll instruments work up close and learn foundational concepts through music and movement games.
- Karaoke party (ages 6–adult) for 90 minutes with up to 12 guests ($15 per additional guest; 30 guests max). Kids learn their favorite song and proper singing techniques before performing it live.
- Rock party (ages 7–adult) for 2 hours with up to 6 guests ($35 per additional guest; 10 guests max). Everybody learns to sing or play their instrument before learning songs and recording them on a keepsake CD.
See detailed information on birthday parties here.
Need To Know
About Bach To Rock
Bach to Rock's teaching philosophy adheres to one simple belief: learning to play music should be fun. To that end, the instructors teach students to play the music they want to play, from classical solos to rock 'n' roll riffs. Individual classes cover drums, piano, voice, guitar, and bass, as well as string, brass, and woodwind instruments. Then there's the group classes and music camps, in which kids can join a rock band, become part of a glee club, or learn the fundamentals of piano, guitar, or drums in a social setting. More advanced classes cover music production and ProTools technology. The expert teachers can also help pupils prepare for the NYSSMA (a NY-state music test), or help students with special needs improve communication, social, and cognitive skills during adaptive music lessons.
Aside from classes, Bach to Rock offers music-centric birthday parties in which kids can explore how rock music is made, sing karaoke, or complete their long-awaited rock opera during a two-hour jam and recording session. Adults aren't left out, either—corporate parties help build teamwork skills by having participants form bands and perform classic songs from the likes of Nirvana, Bob Dylan, and The Beatles.