About Baladie Gourmet Café
At Baladie Gourmet Café, owner Nick Bazlamit channels his heritage into a gracefully simple menu that has garnered a feature on KQED's Check, Please!. Dispersing spice-steeped clouds of steam, pita-pocket sandwiches blend spinach and other garden accoutrements alongside warm platters of chickpea and eggplant dips. Gyro platters and shawarma insulate savory meats such as lamb, chicken, and beef, and arabic coffees and teas offer noontime jolts without the stress of rooming in cuckoo clocks. With a bell ringing gleefully in the background to signal that a belly dance is about to begin, patrons snag to-go platters, dodging couriers toting heaping catering orders.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 27, 2018
· Reviewed February 23, 2018
· Reviewed 3 days ago
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days