Admission grants kids access to mazes, slides, and party includes pizza or nuggets, drinks, and invitations
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- $18 for admission for two kids, valid Monday–Friday ($25.90 value)
- $26 for admission for three kids, valid Monday–Friday ($38.85 value)
- $34 for admission for four kids, valid Monday–Friday ($51.80 value)
- $189 for café party for up to 10 kids and 10 adults, valid Monday-Thursday ($240 value)
- $250 for private room party for up to 15 kids and 15 adults, valid Monday-Thursday ($380 value)
Each kid admission comes with a free adult admission.
About Ball Factory Playground | Party | Café - Naperville
At Ball Factory Naperville, entire families, toddlers, as well as older children, can play together and fun is endless for all. The four levels of impressive giant play maze are full of obstacles and challenges for the kids and their parents. Kids will need to straddle over, crawl under, or squeeze between the foam rolls, balance on the bridge, go through tunnels, and slide down the slides to get out of our giant multicolored structure. A separate toddler play area offers equipment with a soft floor and its own mini play structure with slides. Parents are free to relax on couches placed throughout the facility, eat lunch, drink coffee, and work using complimentary WI-FI. For family celebrations - such as birthdays and special occasions - Ball Factory Playground offers private party rooms and parties are hosted by trained staff to provide everything a child would want on a birthday. The venue desires playtime to be as rewarding for the parents as it is for the children, as they spend time together.