Technicians banish toenail fungus safely and effectively using the state-of-the-art laser technology
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Up to Two Sessions of Laser Nail-Fungus Removal for One Foot
- Up to Two Sessions of Laser Nail-Fungus Removal for Both Feet
During sessions, a technician directs a laser at any fungal infections lurking beneath clients’ toenails, and typically two treatments is enough to eradicate it altogether. The procedure is painless, has no down-time and leaves the surrounding area unharmed. New nails can grow in clearer and healthier over the next few months.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beaver Valley Foot Clinic
Dr. Christina Teimouri and her staff at Beaver Valley Foot Clinic believe that foot treatments, much like computers, become outdated over time and must be replaced with newer and more effective solutions. That's why they're always on the hunt for new advancements in all areas of podiatry, calling upon the powers of modern gadgetry to treat ailments ranging from plantar fasciitis to diabetic ulcers. For instance, they wield lasers to remove toenail fungus, warts, and spider veins, and perform Cryostar cryotherapy procedures to banish neuromas and fibromas.
Meet the Doctor: Christina Teimouri, DPM
- How long she's been practicing podiatry: since 1995
- Foot ailments she treats: ingrown toenails, broken toes, heel spurs, sprained ankles, and more
- Her mission: to give each patient personalized, one-on-one care with the most advanced treatments available
- Professional memberships: American College of Phlebology, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, and American Podiatric Medical Association