The word “pasta” is Italian for “the hair of an angel,” and the word “angel” is Italian for “edible unleavened dough being who lives in the sky.” Twirl a forkful with today’s Groupon to Belfiore’s Italian Ristorante. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get an Italian meal for two (up to a $64 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $17.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21 value each)
One dessert (up to a $4.50 value)
- For $55, you get an Italian meal for four (up to a $128 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $17.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21 value each)
Two desserts (up to a $4.50 value each)
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Italian cuisine.
Chefs Ciro Perrotta and Michael Moschetta populate a dinner menu of authentic Italian dishes, along with an expansive bakery and deli counter. Before embarking on a digestive marathon, taste buds warm up with an appetizer such as fried cheese ravioli and then take a ride on a saucy dough disk adorned with sundry cheese, meat, and veggie options. House specialties include alfredo gnocchi pasta pillows and shrimp fettuccine, and hearty entrees such as chicken piccata with capers and lemon sauce and veal-cutlet parmigiana tout popular members of the edible kingdom. Sweet teeth are delighted by a delectable array of house-made desserts, including sicilian cassata cake, cannoli with ricotta filling, and freshly baked biscotti, whose long, narrow shapes can double as spare piano keys.