Visitors can take a break from daily routine and enjoy flexible hop-on, hop-off tours, exploring Las Vegas at their own pace
What You'll Get
- Classic ticket for Adult or Child
- Premium ticket for Adult or Child
Deluxe ticket for Adult or Child
- Two different routes, a full experience of LV’s best sights
- Live English-speaking guides
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Free ‘Big Bus Tours’ App with Bus Tracking
- Redeem at any one of these three locations:
- Circus Circus Resort and Casino – Slots a Fun Main Entrance (2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 USA)
- MGM Grand – West Entrance (3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA)
- Golden Nugget - West Entrance (129 East Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 USA)
- Check the schedule here.
- Child tickets: 5–15 years old; adult tickets: 16 and older
- Free admission for children 4 and under
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Big Bus Tours
From the faux Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas to the real Eiffel Tower in Paris, Big Bus Tours provides a smooth ride to some of the most famous landmarks in the world. Live guides and recorded commentary provide insight into historic places such as the Tower of London and the Man Mo Temple in Hong Kong, and popular attractions such as Miami's Art Deco district. The hop-on, hop-off system allows travelers to enter and exit the open double-decker buses at their leisure, stopping at restaurants to sample the local cuisine, at local boutiques to pick up souvenirs, and at shopping malls to observe the interactions of teenagers and their natural enemy: the security guard.