Students of all abilities are led by certified yogis through 26 poses in 105-degree heat, allowing for deeper stretches and detoxification
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- $51 for 10 drop-in hot yoga or warm pilates classes ($155 value)
- $108 for 20 drop-in hot yoga or warm pilates classes ($270 value)
- $72 for a one month unlimited pass for hot yoga or warm pilates classes ($150 value)
- Hot: 90 Original or 60 Express
- WARM: 60 Pilates and Kids
- COOL: Yin, Meditation, and Kundalini
Ninety-minute hot yoga classes meet in 105-degree practice rooms, where antibacterial flooring and ventilation systems create a clean, comfortable environment. Warm pilates classes are also offered.
Need To Know
About Hot Yoga Tysons
At Hot Yoga Tysons, instructors foster a noncompetitive environment where students can pursue their own yogic goals in either a 2,000- or a 600-square-foot practice space heated up to 105 degrees with 40% humidity. A sanitizing system continuously refreshes the air while students follow their instructors through two breathing exercises and 26 standing, seated, and reclining poses, which methodically stretch and strengthen muscle groups across the entire body. As the students sink into each pose, the instructors walk about the room, gently correcting postures by offering hands-on adjustments, verbal guidance, or Pictionary interpretations of each pose. Although the studio's Flotex antibacterial flooring helps to keep attendees microbe-free during class, onsite shower facilities allow guests to rinse off any sweaty chakras afterward.