Licensed therapist provides body massage and foot reflexology sessions to promote relaxation, relieve muscle tension, and help the body heal
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Lu Liu, #18KT00985500
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- About reflexology: a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
About Blue Fountain Day Spa
Whether the client's in need of some pampering after a stressful work week or is looking to diminish the appearance of acne before a big date, Blue Fountain Day Spa has them covered. As aestheticians tailor facials to each client’s specific skin condition, massage therapists are busy clearing clients' energy pathways during meridian massages, which are designed to be as detoxifying as they are relaxing. The staffers also specialize in the likes of body scrubs, microdermabrasion, reflexology treatments, and cupping sessions to help all of their guests maintain the refreshed glow.