Clients can enjoy American comfort dishes such as caesar salad, petite filet mignon, cheesecake, chicken parmesan with penne pasta, and more
What You'll Get
- Type of food: steak, classic American cuisine
- What’s included: one appetizer, entree, and dessert per guest
- Valid for the prix fixe menu on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Not valid on Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, and restaurant week.
- Not valid for private parties.
The Fine Print
About Bobby Van's Steakhouse
Culinarily speaking, it’s hard to find anything more classic New York City than a thick, juicy steak. Bobby Van knows that well. He opened his first restaurant in the Hamptons during the summer of ’69, and, though his storyline was nixed from the Bryan Adams hit, the brand eventually found fame as a family of grills and steak houses now renowned throughout NYC and the East Coast.
The menu at each eatery opens with a selection of salads and seafood appetizers, which may include delicate crab cakes or chilled-lobster cocktails. Entrees may prove to be the hardest course to decide on, with a selection that spans lamb chops, fish, and a steak selection of filets, sirloin, and marbled porterhouses that can feed two, three, or four. Each space also holds a full bar stocked with spirits and wines handpicked by the sommelier.