All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Clients can choose from the following massage modalities or a combination of a few: Swedish, deep-tissue, hot-stone, trigger point, sports, therapeutic, and medical massage.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- The chiropractor: Dr. Erik Gilbertson is a Naturopathic medical practitioner who specializes in the chiropractic care.
- Couple’s Massage Class: Julie Brown teaches couples how to practice a Loving Touch with their partner. Couple’s will learn how to efficiently massage each other in a way that’s easy on the body and can be done in the convenience of their own home. No need for an expensive massage table or fancy lotions or potions. The giver will have fun and the recipient will feel relaxed, rejuvenated and loved. Both partners will feel connected and have a great time doing it! This is the perfect ‘date night’ out with your loved one.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Two-pack is transferrable between multiple people. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 5 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Body Talk
Julie Brown—the owner and operator of Body Talk—has been a licensed massage therapist for over 20 years. In that time, she's developed a philosophy of her work that's as simple as one phrase: "listening by touch." By offering her guests services like deep tissue massages, injury treatment, and reflexology, she helps their bodies feel relaxed and renewed—but by communicating with them, understanding the points of tension in their muscles and bodies, and by tailoring her modalities around the source of their pain, she is able to heal her guests more effectively.
Anita Paez, is a recently licensed massage therapist. Previously Anita was a nurse for twenty years. She has a great understanding of the body and a wonderful, healing touch. She specializes in Reiki, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point and Zen Body Therapy. Anita conveniently works Saturdays, for those who are unable to get a massage during the week.