Adventure park featuring courses geared towards climbers of all skill levels and ages
About This Deal
- Adventure park features nine different courses with four levels of difficulty ranging from beginner to expert.
- Weight restrictions: up to 265 pounds.
- Age restrictions: must be 7 and older to participate.
- What to wear: sneakers or other comfortable closed-toe shoes for the courses; fitted workout apparel is recommended. Sandals, flip-flops, and other open-toe shoes are prohibited.
- What to bring: may bring own food or order from a local vendor. Limited snack items are available for purchase.
- View the schedule here
- All-day pass voucher is no longer valid once the customer removes the harness and leaves the park.
About Boundless Adventures
Boundless Adventures was built on the belief that there should be no limits in life. Their courses, of which each one is suitable for climbers of all skill levels, challenge participants both mentally and physically in order to inspire and increase confidence that transforms into a feeling of true empowerment. Broken out by skill level, the courses range from beginner courses with obstacles 10-feet off the ground, to expert courses where advanced climbers navigate tricky bridges and ladders 30–40 feet in the air. As a top priority in the park, trained monitors guide each guest wearing a full-body harness through the obstacles for a thrilling yet safe adventure.