Nature-lovers can enjoy exploring wildlife during a themed tour
What You'll Get
- About Stikine River Tour: during up-to-four-hour tour, participants explore the icebergs, waterfalls, and great sights of the area. Running of several sloughs on the way up river to Shakes Lake is included.
- About LeConte Glacier and Petersburg Adventure: during eight-hour tour participants can see the beautiful sights and sounds of LeConte Bay and Glacier and visit downtown Petersburg. Time to take photos and touch icebergs included.
- About Anan Bear Tour: during 7-hour tour participants go to the world-class Anan Bear Observatory. Nature-lovers can spot bears, eagles, fish, and seals living in the area. please call to check availability of specific days. Observatory permits limited.
- Departure time:
- Stikine River Tour and LeConte Glacier and Petersburg Adventure: by appointment, flexible to the schedule of participants.
- Anan Bear Tour: generally departs at 12:30 p.m. due to a ferry or plane schedules.
- Departure location: 104 Front Street, Wrangell, AK 99929, United States
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Breakaway Adventures
Breakaway Adventures was created in 1989 as a fishing charter company. They expanded their offer to include tours, rentals, and water taxis, and today put their experience to good use, striving to provide unforgettable experiences. All their vessels meet the United States Coast Guard regulations to ensure the participants' safety during every trip.