Haunted houses are just regular houses, but instead of the love of a family, they are stuffed with skeletons. Go from heartwarming to bone chilling with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for general admission to an event, valid for arrival between 8:30 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. ($25 value)
- $15 for general admission to an event, valid for arrival between 9:45 p.m. and 10:15 p.m. ($25 value)
This Groupon is valid for one of the following events:
- Saturday, March 15: 4 Leaf Cleaver
- Saturday, March 29: Scream Break
- Saturday, April 19: Rottentail Slaughterhouse
- Saturday, May 3: Night of the Creeps
- Saturday, May 17: Zombie Prom Night
- Friday, June 13: Friday the 13th
The legend of Brighton Asylum says that the facility was once just a chain of warehouses. It was converted into a brutal asylum, which was eventually overrun by the patients. Ever since, those nearby have said mysterious screams drift on the wind from the sprawling buildings, which were closed for good in the 1950s. The legend also suggests that the closure had something to do with members of the staff, who would disappear, never to be seen again.
The professional actors at Brighton Asylum bring them vividly into the corporeal realm, assisted by movie-quality makeup and sets, creating, in the words of the Today Show, "the scariest place on earth." The 13,000-square-foot space is open all year round, and it takes the average person about half an hour to get through. But, the staff says, "that depends entirely on how fast you can run."