Being a culinary wizard is far preferable to being an actual wizard, especially now that they're all property of the British government. Make mealtime magic with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a two-hour baking class for one (a $50 value)
- $39 for a two-hour baking class for two (a $100 value)
Professional bakers teach students to bake, frost, and decorate confections including cake pops, sugar cookies, cupcakes, and cookie cakes, with take-home treats for all.
Classes meet at the following times:
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sundays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
At BakeZaria, culinary-savvy instructors teach novice bakers to handcraft their own desserts. Workshops show guests how to create artfully decorated sugar cookies, moist cake pops, or cupcakes in flavors such as dulce de leche or chocolate peanut butter using nothing more than eggs, flower, and a standard shrink ray.
“Great place n experience :-)”
“the owner is really great & she makes feel like your @ home”