Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject Botox, Juvéderm, or Both
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- About the doctor: Dr. Nawaz is certified by the American Board of Surgery and has 44 years of experience.
- Who's eligible for Botox injections?
- Who's eligible for Juvéderm?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
This offer is valid for new clients only. There is a limit of 1 Groupon voucher that may be redeemed per person; attempts to redeem additional vouchers will not be honored.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Buena Vista Aesthetics
Dr. Nawaz and his staff at Buena Vista Aesthetics understand life can take its toll on the body. That's why they offer a wealth of services designed to have their clients look and feel their best. Their blood platelet facelift, for instance, uses the client's own platelet-rich plasma in order to help increase collagen production and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Their hair-restoration service, meanwhile, uses follicular unit hair grafting which removes a narrow strip of the client's current hair follicles and transplants them onto the front and top of the head in a natural growth pattern.