Restaurants increasingly provide information about the beef they serve, such as whether it was grass fed and if that grass was nourished with delicious beef. Know what you're eating with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $8 for $14 worth of burgers, sandwiches, and breakfast food, valid Monday–Friday
- $8 for $14 worth of burgers, sandwiches, and breakfast food, valid Saturday or Sunday
- $17 for $30 worth of burgers, sandwiches, and breakfast food for four or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $17 for $30 worth of burgers, sandwiches, and breakfast food for four or more, valid Saturday or Sunday
- $29 for the Shark Attack burger eating challenge for two ($59.98 value)
- See the full menu
During the Shark Attack burger challenge, contestants have 30 minutes to finish the two-pound bacon cheeseburger paired with a large side of onion rings, a large side of fries, and a milkshake. Contestants who finish everything within the time limit get a free hat or T-shirt.
They call it the 30-minute challenge. The test: devour a 2-pound Angus burger, a side of fries and onion rings, and a creamy milkshake, all before the half-hour mark. Customers who succeed get a shirt and the meal for free, and those who fail get to pay the bill before fully realizing they should have cheated or stuck to the normal menu. After all, with more than 20 burgers and sandwiches, Burger Shack's regular rotation of fare may just be more satisfying than the thrill of victory.
From bayou burgers topped with grilled louisiana sausage and fried onions to classic BLT sandwiches stacked atop thick-cut texas toast, the kitchen team churns out a selection of hearty handhelds fit for casual nights out or celebratory sports-team gatherings. Customers in the mood for breakfast are in luck; Burger Shack features items such as french toast, chicken and waffles, and egg burritos until noon most days and all day long on Sundays.
“Great concept, great staff and great food. ”
“Thank you for the great service and good food.”
“Great place, turkey burgers are awesome!”