Visitors explore a park packed with a plethora of attractions including two 160-foot water slides, a 24-person whirlpool, and a wave pool
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: between March 1 and June 19, 2020 on the following days:
- Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Blackout Dates:
- All Saturdays
- Easter 4/12
- Spring Break 4/19–4/25
- Memorial Day Weekend 5/23 and 5/24
- Free admission for children 3 and under (must still add them on reservation for capacity purposes)
- To redeem the voucher, please visit the Water Park reception desk. If outside park hours, please visit the resort front desk
- Hours subject to change without notice
- Outdoor pool is not included
- What can I bring inside?: it’s advised to bring one’s own towel. Pool towel rentals are available for an additional charge
- Prohibited items: glass containers/glass dive masks, coolers, outside food, and beverages
- Lockers available? yes, for an additional charge
Need To Know
About Cape Codder Water Park & Resort
Cape Codder Resort & Spa's 30,000 square-foot water park whisks families away on exciting adventures with high-speed water slides, the Stormy River, spouting humpback whale, kiddie play area with dumping bucket, a retractable roof for fun rain or shine, and a massive pirate-ship replica for kids to play on. Children can shoot water cannons and zip down slides of varying sizes and intensities, while adults lounge in the 24-person whirlpool. The on-site gazebo cafe fuels all the fun, serving up appetizers, pizza, and salads, plus of course, a full bar. Locker and towel rentals available at an additional charge.
Aside from the waterpark, the Cape Codder also offers a full resort with comfortable guest rooms, and amenities such as a heated outdoor pool that is open year round; the full-service Beach Plum Spa; huge, newly expanded game room; courtyard with beach-like area and fire-pit for roasting marshmallows; nightly movies, Kids’ activities, outdoor games including new pickle ball court and weekend live entertainment. A variety of dining options are also available such as the Hearth ’n Kettle restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner or the Grand Cru Restaurant offering savory Italian cuisine and weekend entertainment.
Important to note that admission to the Water Park is free for overnight guests.