ASE-certified technicians maximize tire life and balance tread wear with wheel alignment and safety check
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Wheel alignment - adjusting wheel angles, helping maximize tire life, and balance tread wear.
- Safety check of the vehicle’s major systems, ensuring all components are in working order for the state’s Vehicle Safety Inspection, which is necessary for the yearly registration renewal of a vehicle.
- Tint check.
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
- Extra parts and labor may not be included.
- Services may not be used on multiple vehicles; wheel alignment and safety check may be used during separate visits for the same vehicle.
- Not valid for modified suspension alignment or reconstruction alignment/state reconstruction permit.
- Not valid for commercial or fleet vehicles.
- Not valid for vehicles with recent suspension and or steering work done outside of Capitol Auto Service.
- Not valid for vehicles older than 1990
Need To Know
About Capitol Auto Service
A crack staff of ASE-certified technicians maintains all makes and models of auto at Capital Auto Service, a repair shop open for 25 years. The team of mechanics specializes in European-made vehicles such as BMWs and Volkswagens and refurbishes clunkers into smooth steering machines with a line of repair and routine-maintenance services from oil changes to battery inspection. Patrons can drop off vehicles or rest in the air-conditioned waiting room while gazing at the big-screen television, sipping complimentary beverages, and using the free WiFi to look up their vehicles' daily horoscopes.