Italy has given us legendary works of art, from the evocative paintings of Caravaggio and da Vinci to the miniature meat sculptures of Boyardee. Admire edible Italian masterpieces with today’s Groupon to Capri Ristorante in Hoffman Estates. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get an Italian dinner for two (up to a $63.80 value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $4.95 value)
- Two glasses of red or white house wine (a $7 value each) <p>
- For $56, you get an Italian dinner for four (up to a $127.60 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.95 value each)
- Four glasses of red or white house wine (a $7 value each) <p>
- For $78, you get an Italian dinner for six (up to a $191.40 value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Three desserts (up to a $4.95 value each)
- Six glasses of red or white house wine (a $7 value each)
For more than 25 years, Capri Ristorante’s “Mama” and family have piled plates high with authentic Italian cuisine crafted from fresh ingredients, house-made recipes, and meat and seafood that are never frozen. Diners can rev up their human food processors with a cold appetizer of arugula insalata, bedecked with balsamic vinegar and parmigiano reggiano, or stretch their jaws like fanged elastic around a warm starter of lightly breaded calamari fritti. A lineup of hearty entrees await their turn at bat, showcasing such star players as the vodka-sauce-soaked eight-finger cavatelli or the pollo calabrisella, a slow-roasted chicken supported by a fan following of screaming sautéed peppers and fainting roasted potatoes. Sweet teeth can indulge in an assortment of delectable desserts, including tiramisu, carrot cake, and lemon sorbet, as each guest sips red or white house wine carefully selected from Capri’s stock to color coordinate with patrons’ socks.
As evening diners nestle into white-clothed tables, pendant lighting fixtures illuminate Capri Ristorante’s music-filled dining room, accented by decorative gray walls and a fully stocked bar. Live entertainment jazzes up Friday night with toe-tapping tunes that include Broadway ballads, love songs, and 1950s swing melodies that inspire sentient salt shakers to perform the lindy hop across dining tables.
1766 W Algonquin Rd.
Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60192