All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like Hawaii, relaxation can be a challenging state to reach. Ensnare elusive serenity with this Groupon.
$59 for a Massage or Body Wrap (Up to $120 Value)
This deal is valid for any of the following services:
- 90-minute Swedish massage, in which firm, gentle strokes ease muscle tension and promote relaxation (a $120 value)
- 90-minute deep-tissue massage, which uses slower, deeper pressure to relieve more chronic pain and tension (a $120 value)
- 90-minute hot-stone massage, in which smooth, heated stones help promote circulation and further relax the mind (a $115 value)
- 90-minute raindrop-technique therapy, in which essential oils combined with bodywork techniques seek to balance the body's natural energies (a $120 value)
- 60-minute body wrap, which helps promote smooth skin while targeting areas affected by cellulite (a $120 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Caressence Therapeutic Massage
Throughout her time accumulating medical experience, Nichole Ruffin had explored such a wide range of disciplines—phlebotomy, cardiovascular health, and emergency medicine, to name a few—that she never anticipated a foray into massage therapy. But when a friend studying the technique massaged Nichole's arm as part of a homework assignment, she instantly felt a wave of relief run through her. After years of immersion in a notoriously laborious field, Nichole found her calling in just a few minutes.
Today, Nichole is a certified and licensed massage therapist, merging her considerable medical background with holistic-healing methods to devise powerful custom treatments. Her diverse arsenal includes deep-tissue massage, hot-stone therapy, and the raindrop technique, a noninvasive method of relaxing physiques and psyches with essential oils and bodywork. She taps further into her medical wisdom during craniosacral-therapy sessions, which delve deep into the nervous system to disentangle chronic tension between star-crossed synapses from feuding axons.