Like Hawaii, relaxation can be a challenging state to reach. Ensnare elusive serenity with this Groupon.
$59 for a Massage or Body Wrap (Up to $120 Value)
This deal is valid for any of the following services:
- 90-minute Swedish massage, in which firm, gentle strokes ease muscle tension and promote relaxation (a $120 value)
- 90-minute deep-tissue massage, which uses slower, deeper pressure to relieve more chronic pain and tension (a $120 value)
- 90-minute hot-stone massage, in which smooth, heated stones help promote circulation and further relax the mind (a $115 value)
- 90-minute raindrop-technique therapy, in which essential oils combined with bodywork techniques seek to balance the body's natural energies (a $120 value)
- 60-minute body wrap, which helps promote smooth skin while targeting areas affected by cellulite (a $120 value)
Caressence Therapeutic Massage
Throughout her time accumulating medical experience, Nichole Ruffin had explored such a wide range of disciplines—phlebotomy, cardiovascular health, and emergency medicine, to name a few—that she never anticipated a foray into massage therapy. But when a friend studying the technique massaged Nichole's arm as part of a homework assignment, she instantly felt a wave of relief run through her. After years of immersion in a notoriously laborious field, Nichole found her calling in just a few minutes.
Today, Nichole is a certified and licensed massage therapist, merging her considerable medical background with holistic-healing methods to devise powerful custom treatments. Her diverse arsenal includes deep-tissue massage, hot-stone therapy, and the raindrop technique, a noninvasive method of relaxing physiques and psyches with essential oils and bodywork. She taps further into her medical wisdom during craniosacral-therapy sessions, which delve deep into the nervous system to disentangle chronic tension between star-crossed synapses from feuding axons.