What You'll Get
Pasta is one of the world's most popular dishes, partly because of its delicious simplicity but mostly because of the magic spell cast onto all of humanity by its inventor, Strega Nona. Surrender to the urge of Italian eats with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $45 for dinner for two Friday–Saturday (a $93 total value)
- $45 for dinner for two Sunday–Thursday (a $93 total value)
- $89 for dinner for four Friday–Saturday (a $186 total value)
- $89 for dinner for four Sunday–Thursday (a $186 total value)
Each couple will receive the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $7 value each)
See the full dinner menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for alcohol. Not valid for lunch or on holidays. Extra $5 fee for rack of lamb or steak. Not valid on 11/21. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Casatalia 997 Restaurant & Lounge
The versatile kitchens at Castalia 997 Restaurant & Lounge whip up an array of Italian dishes to lure patrons to the restaurant’s dining tables, full bar, and live music. Sizzling seafood entrees come grilled or pan-seared, and fork-tangling pasta dishes can be customized with gluten-free or whole-wheat noodles. Live entertainment livens up the atmosphere on Friday and Saturday nights, filling the air with classic tunes from an era before cell phones and time-traveling assassins.